Apply Gujarat Voter Id card online, Registration, Changes, Voter list : Apply Online Voter ID Online in Gujarat / Track the Status of the Voter ID Card / Change the Name / Apply for the Duplicate Copy of the Voter ID Card at the official website – ceo.gujarat.gov.in
Apply Gujarat Voter Id card online, Registration, Changes, Voter list
Apply Voter ID Card Gujarat : how to apply voter id card gujarat apply for election card gujarat how to apply for new voter id care form no 6 voter id gujarat election card voter id Gujarat Voter Id card online.
Applicant should give correct details at the time of filling Gujarat election Identity card using check election commission website, or else again a lot of hassles should be faced for getting the details corrected. One applicant can register for only one voter ID , now as every card is being linked with Aadhar card there is no chance of fake getting two or more EPIC on one name voter id gujarat .
Gujarat Voter ID Card Online Correction and Name Change
The voterid card now has been changed to Electoral Photo Identity Cards (EPIC), which gave separate identity to every single Indian. Here are simple offline and online methods to apply for Voter ID card and the eligibility criteria:
Gujarat Voter List 2017 Download
The voters including 18 years plus can vote for Gujarat elections. All the citizens of Gujarat can check their names in the Gujarat Voter List 2017. The Gujarat Voter List PDF was now accessible on Chief Electoral Officer Gujarat Official website, ceo.gujarat.goc.in.
Gujarat Voter List PDF – Gujarat Assembly Elections 2017 The Gujarat Assembly elections will be held at all districts of Gujarat. The citizens of Gujarat and check the Gujarat district wise voter list 2017 of Rajkot, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Botad, Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gir Somnath, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Morbi, Porbandar, Surendranagar, Kutch, Surat, Bharuch, Dang, Narmada, Navsari, Tapi, Valsad, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Aravalli, Banaskantha, Mehsana, Patan, Sabarkantha, Vadodara, Anand, Chhota Udaipur, Dahod, Kheda, Mahisagar, Panchmahal districts.
Eligibility to Apply for Voter ID card
The eligibility criteria to apply for voter ID card is:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India and
- His age should be 18 years old or more than 18years old.
You will be required to submit the following documents at the time of applying for fresh Voter ID card
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
Voters under this category can choose from a choice of four forms. All these forms are available on the website of the Election Commission of India.
These forms are:
- 1.Form 2 – For members of Armed Forces
- 2.Form 2A – For members of State Armed Police Forces, serving outside the respective state.
- 3.Form 3 – A person employed and posted outside India under the Government of India.
- 4.Form 6 – For eligible service electors who have opted to apply for a Voter ID as a general voter in his place of posting, instead of his ordinary residence.
Gujarat Voter List Name Search Download District Constituency 2017
- The website providing all electoral rolls and information is http://ceo.gujarat.gov.in/
- To View Electoral Roll, Voter List of Gujarat Please visit following site and Select your district and Assembly Constituency.. http://erms.gujarat.gov.in/ceo-gujarat/master/frmEPDFRoll.aspx
- To search your name in voter list… http://erms.gujarat.gov.in/ceo-gujarat/master/Elector-Search-Dist-AC-Serial.aspx
Gujarat Voter List 2017 Matdar Yadi Download Search Name CEO website Registration Online constituency District Booth Ward wise Latest download Electoral Roll Electoral List with photo.