Gujarat Assembly Elections 2017 Opinion Poll | Gujarat Opinion Poll 2017 Results : BJP is expected to win seats 115 to 125 seats in the upcoming Gujarat Assembly elections, according to the the India Today-Axis My India opinion poll.
Gujarat assembly election opinion poll 2017 and Election Survey Result, Who will win in Gujarat polls, Gujarat Exit poll, Gujarat Election Issues, Gujarat CM Candidate, Gujarat Party Wise opinion poll 2017, Gujarat Constituency Wise opinion poll, Gujarat ABP News-Nielson, AajTak, C-Voter India today Zeenews.
Gujarat Assembly Elections 2017 Opinion Poll | Gujarat Opinion Poll 2017 Results
Gujarat Assembly Elections 2017 Opinion Poll : Gujarat ABP News Opinion poll 2017 for Assembly Election has been released and it shows BJP would get 144-152 seats and INC would get 26-32 seats.
|ABP News Lokniti CSDS Gujarat Opinion Poll 2017|
Here are some 10 points on Gujarat Assembly elections:
- The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will get 48 per cent vote share and 115-125 seats if Patidar leader Hardik Patel doesn’t support the Congress party.
- The Congress party will win 57-65 seats with a vote share of 38 per cent, whereas Hardik Patel will influence 2 per cent vote share.
- If Hardik Patel supports the Congress party, the grand old party may win 62-71 seats, whereas the BJP will win 110-120 seats.
- The opinion poll said the incumbent CM Vijay Rupani was the first choice as the next CM– 34 per cent respondents voted for him.
- The Congress party’s Shaktisinh Gohil was second on the list with 19 per cent respondents voting for him. Bharat Solanki was third with 11 per cent votes
- The opinion poll conducted between September 15 and October 15 in all 182 constituencies of Gujarat, the BJP is projected to bag between 115-125 seats.
- The opinion poll was conducted between September 25 and October 15.
- 18, 243 people took part in the opinion poll across 182 Vidhan Sabha seats.
- 61 per cent respondents said that Narendra Modi’s becoming the Prime Minister of the country was good for Gujarat.
- 31 per cent respondents said that his promotion was not good for the state.
According to the poll, in North Gujarat BJP is getting 59% vote share whereas INC is at 33%. In Saurashtra Kuch, BJP is ahead with 65% and INC at 26%. In South Gujarat BJP is getting 54% and INC 27%.
|Who is Most Preferred CM Candidate?|
|Bharat Singh Solanki||2%|
Gujarat Opinion Poll Caste Wise Voting Intentions
|Caste-community||Voting behaviour at present|
|Upper castes||Very strongly with BJP|
|Patels||Very strongly with BJP|
|Kshatriya||Strongly with BJP|
|Kolis||Very Strongly with BJP|
|Other OBCs||Strongly with BJP|
|Dalits||With Congress but BJP has made major inroads|
|Tribals||With BJP, used to be with Cong till 2014|
|Muslims||With Congress, but BJP making inroads|
Gujarat Opinion poll 2017 Election Survey Result Predictions BJP AAP INC ABP New
|Gujarat Election Opinion Poll 2017|
|Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)||60.4%|
|Indian National Congress (INC)||33.7%|