UP Municipal Body Elections 2017 LIVE | Poll Results @Winner List : UP Nagar Nigam Election / Chunav 2017 (UP Municipal Body Elections 2017): In the first phase, voting was held in 24 districts of the state. Uttar Pradesh Civic Polls Result 2017 LIVE updates.
UP Municipal Body Elections 2017 LIVE | Poll Results @Winner List
UP Municipal Body Elections 2017 : Voting is being held between Sunday and Sunday in the second phase of urban body elections. In this phase, 24638 candidates are trying their luck for 3790 posts. 1.29 crore voters are deciding the fate of these candidates through franchise. Voting is also going on for elections in Delhi from Ghaziabad and Gautam Buddha Nagar.
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Municipal Corporation Election 2017 Live Vote Counting Start on Today Friday 1st December 2017 at 8AM From and Get Full Result on Evening 5PM Each uttar pradesh ward Wise Getting Full Result and Winner Candidate Leading and Lagging Vote List Live News Updates on UP News TV Channels. Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam Election result is Declared on 1st December 2017 Evening.
Here is the complete list of winners in mayor elections across 16 municipal corporations.
|Nagar Palika||Winning Candidates||Party|
|Bareilly||Umesh Gautam||BJP (Leading)|
|Mathura||Mukesh Arya Bandhu||BJP|
|Meerut||Sunita Verma||BSP (Leading)|
UP Nagar Nigam Election 2017 Phases
- Phase I: 24 Districts (4,095 wards) on November 22, 2017
- Phase II: 25 Districts (3,601 wards) on November 26, 2017
- Phase III: 26 Districts (4,299 wards) on November 29, 2017
Voting in Ghaziabad till 12 noon: (All figures in percentage)
Municipal Corporation Ghaziabad – 17.5
Municipality Council Modinagar – 28.17
Nagar Palika Parishad Khoda – 27.39
Municipality Muradnagar- 36.16
Municipality Loni – 22.08
Nagar Panchayat Dasna – 31.12
Nagar Panchayat Faridnagar- 29.8
Thalada – 29.89 Nagar Panchayat Niwadi – 37.5
By 12 noon, the average voting percentage of municipal corporation, municipality and municipal elections in Ghaziabad is 20.61 percent.
Earlier, all polling parties had reached Polling Station on Saturday. More than 61 thousand polling personnel have been set up for the election. Polling will take place from 7:30 am to 5.00 pm.
UP Civic Polls 2017 Elections Results : As per the election schedule, 24 districts will go to polls on November 22, while 25 districts on November 26, and 26 districts on November 29. More than 3.32 crore voters will be eligible to cast their ballots at 36,269 polling booths and 11,389 polling stations.
In the second phase, elections are being held in six municipal corporations, 51 municipal councils and 132 municipal panchayats. Along with the capital city of Lucknow, voting will be held on Sunday in 25 districts including the prime minister’s parliamentary constituency Varanasi, Allahabad, Ghaziabad, Gautam Buddha Nagar.
All preparations for the voting have been completed. For the post of Mayor in most of the six Municipal Corporations, 24 candidates are standing in Allahabad. In the battle of councilor, in Allahabad Municipal Corporation’s Phaphmau ward, maximum 29 candidates are in the fray.
Uttar Pradesh civic body election 2017 results LIVE UPDATES:
The BJP has won 14 mayoral seats in the Uttar Pradesh civic polls. The BSP, on the other hand has managed to win two seats. BJP’s mayor candidates have won in Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad, Bareilly, Agra, Firozabad, Ayodhya, Mathura, Lucknow, Kanpur, Saharanpur Jhansi and Bareilly, and Moradabad and the BSP has won in Aligarh and Meerut. The Uttar Pradesh civic polls were held in three phases. The civic polls are being seen as the first big test for Yogi Adityanath government’s performance in the past seven months. UP Chief Minister Adityanath criss-crossed the state to woo voters in the name of development. Samajwadi Party, BSP and Congress campaigns for the UP civic election were comparatively low-key. Both SP chief Akhilesh Yadav and BSP’s Mayawati did not campaign for the civic polls 2017.
Here are the live updates of UP civic polls results 2017:
- In Aligarh, BSP candidate Mohammad Furkan has defeated BJP’s Rajiv Agrawal by 11,990 votes to claim the mayoral seat.
- Agra too will get a BJP mayor with Naveen Jain winning the mayoral poll there by 15,000 votes.
- Commenting on the trends in the Uttar Pradesh local body polls, Union Finance Arun Jaitleysaid the results show that the roll-out of the Goods and Services Tax has made life easier in India. “The whole country is a single market now,” Jaitley said.
- Counting in Firozabad mayor, which saw the BSP take a huge lead early in the morning before it was overtaken by the BJP, has unusually reached 19 rounds. The BJP candidate there is currently leading by around 56,000 votes.
- Speaking to India Today, BJP leader Subramanian Swamy repeated his comments from earlier in the day that his party was winning on the bank of a the “temple wave”. “BJP has won in UP as people think Ram Temple will soon become a reality… it’s the temple wave BJP is riding on,” Swamy said.
UP Municipal Body Elections 2017 Winners List
UP Civic Polls 2017 Results : In Ghaziabad district, 21 lakh 62 thousand 88 voters, municipal corporation, four municipalities Khoda, Muradnagar, Modinagar and Loni and Nagar Panchayats are stamping the fate of the contestants in the elections in Dasna, Faridnagar, Thalah and Niwadi.
In the municipal elections, there are 13 candidates in the mayor’s post. 843 councilors are contesting from 100 wards. About 25 thousand personnel have been deployed by the police administration to conduct peaceful, fair and independent polling.