Google Launches new Tez mobile app for Payments in India : Google Launches new Tez mobile app for Payments in India. It uses UPI (Unified Payments Interface) and works with all major banks and Google also has Axis, HDFC Bank, ICICI and State Bank of India as partners. You can pay directly from your bank account, so you don’t need to open a separate account recharge wallets.
Google Launches new Tez mobile app for Payments in India
Google Tez : The Tez app has new Cash Mode that lets you instantly send or receive payments to anyone nearby without sharing personal details like phone number or bank account.This uses audio pairing to help you connect with nearby users. You also scan a QR code for sending money.
Tez is launching today on iOS and Android in the country and will see Google linking up with several major banks in the country by way of UPI. For money transfers, there is a limit of ₹1,00,000 in one day across all UPI apps, and 20 transfers in one day.
Tez mobile app : Leading app’s like WhatsApp and Facebook are also engaged in dialogue with the NPCI, a body set up to promote retail payment, UPI-enabled payment on their platforms.UPI allows consumers to transfer money from one bank to another using a virtual address. There is no need of account number, IFSC code or MMID to carry out the transfer.
Advantages of Google Tez :
- Transfer directly to your bank account. Link your account to Tez over UPI and instantly transfer money from bank to bank.
- The Google Tez UPI-enabled digital payments app supports various local languages including Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu.
- The interface is straightforward. The company asks users to enter their bank account number and verify their ownership.
- They can do so easily by quickly sending a text message from their registered phone number through the Tez app’s interface.
- Get Tez Scratch Cards in the app and be eligible to win up to Rs. 1,000 with each eligible transaction. If you win, your rewards go straight into your bank account.
- Pay through debit and credit cards on Tez. Pay and set reminders for recurring bills such as DTH are coming soon.
- Google Tez “Cash mode” option, which transmits “audio” to identify the person nearby to you, and lets you pay or receive money when you’re able to find that user.
- On the security from, Google says all the transactions on Tez app are guarded by something called Tez Shield to “detect fraud, prevent hacking, and verify identity.